STAND ALONE SENSOR KIT
The Nike+ Sensor measures your pace, distance, time elapsed and calories burned while you run in Nike+ ready shoes.
This stand alone sensor kit is a replacement kit uses a wireless Nike+ sensor communicates with your Nike+ iPod Sport Kit to track your workouts. Simply place it under the sockliner of your left Nike+ ready shoe and begin your run.
- Tracks pace, distance, calories and time elapsed
- This is a replacement part and will only work with Nike+ ready shoes plus a Nike+ Sport Watch GPS or other Nike+ tracking device. Please note it is not compatible with iPhone 6 or 6+.
- Compatible with Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (SP2) Home or Professional
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Davidson Running, Llc
4163 SW Gleneagle Cir, Palm City, FL 34990
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Designed for triathlete training and racing
- Stores and forwards heart race data to compatible devices (Forerunner 920XT, fenix® 3, epix)
- Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data
- HRM-Tri typical uses: Bike rides, runs, open water swims, triathlon competition (open water swim), triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- HRM-Swim typical uses: Pool swims, open water swims, triathlon competition (pool swim) - triathlon kit not required, runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim
- Easily adjustable strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams to provide comfort
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to ForerunnerÂ® 920XT
- Typically used for bike rides, runs, triathlon (open water swimming) and triathlon (pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit