For recreational runners and cyclists who want smart guidance while preparing for an event.
This is a watch that provides the training benefit of giving you instant feedback after your session. It helps you train at the right intensity relevant to you with personal sports zones with a running index which scores your performance.
This model comes with a s3/s3+ stride sensor instead of the GPS monitor which measures Average stride length,Cadence â€“ current, average and maximum Distance, â€“ training lap, trip and total, Running Index and Speed/Pace â€“ current, average and maximum.
- Training Benefit
- Motivating feedback straight after exercise
- Fitness Test
- Tells you exactly how your fitness is developing
- Training Load
- Helps you find the perfect balance between rest and training
- Zone Optimiser
- Ensures you always train at the right intensity
- Running Index
- Illustrates how your running performance is developing
- Smart Calories
- Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned
- Date and weekly indicator
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Davidson Running, Llc
4163 SW Gleneagle Cir, Palm City, FL 34990
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Easily adjustable strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams to provide comfort
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to ForerunnerÂ® 920XT
- Typically used for bike rides, runs, triathlon (open water swimming) and triathlon (pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- Designed for triathlete training and racing
- Stores and forwards heart race data to compatible devices (Forerunner 920XT, fenix® 3, epix)
- Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data
- HRM-Tri typical uses: Bike rides, runs, open water swims, triathlon competition (open water swim), triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- HRM-Swim typical uses: Pool swims, open water swims, triathlon competition (pool swim) - triathlon kit not required, runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim