Specifically designed for triathletes, the Garmin HRM-Tri is their smallest and lightest heart rate monitor, which fits within the width of the strap. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. When running, this pairing allows your compatible wearable to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence, stride length, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- Easily adjustable strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams to provide comfort
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to ForerunnerÂ® 920XT
- Typically used for bike rides, runs, triathlon (open water swimming) and triathlon (pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- Running dynamics
- Heart rate
- Connectivity: ANT+
- Strap sizing: 60-142cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (Training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Module dimensions: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5mm
- Module weight: 49g
- Total weight: 59g
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Davidson Running, Llc
4163 SW Gleneagle Cir, Palm City, FL 34990
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Designed for triathlete training and racing
- Stores and forwards heart race data to compatible devices (Forerunner 920XT, fenix® 3, epix)
- Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data
- HRM-Tri typical uses: Bike rides, runs, open water swims, triathlon competition (open water swim), triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- HRM-Swim typical uses: Pool swims, open water swims, triathlon competition (pool swim) - triathlon kit not required, runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim