The Garmin HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner running watches. The real-time data displayed by the HRM-Run allows athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form. The strap ensures comfort and is easily adjustable while the module is small and lightweight, fitting entirely within the width strap.
- HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence – the number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation – the degree of bounce in your running motion; the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimetres for each step
- Ground contact time – the amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running, measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance – the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 51.4 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length – the length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next, measured in meters
- Vertical ratio – the ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Davidson Running, Llc
4163 SW Gleneagle Cir, Palm City, FL 34990
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Designed for triathlete training and racing
- Stores and forwards heart race data to compatible devices (Forerunner 920XT, fenix® 3, epix)
- Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data
- HRM-Tri typical uses: Bike rides, runs, open water swims, triathlon competition (open water swim), triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- HRM-Swim typical uses: Pool swims, open water swims, triathlon competition (pool swim) - triathlon kit not required, runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim
- Easily adjustable strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams to provide comfort
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to ForerunnerÂ® 920XT
- Typically used for bike rides, runs, triathlon (open water swimming) and triathlon (pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit